Plot 18 | Austin Mews
- Two bedroom home with sleeping accommodation to the ground floor and reception rooms to the first floor
- Master bedroom includes walk in dressing room and en suite
- Bedroom two and bathroom
- Utility room
- Open plan living / dining area and kitchen to first floor with balcony with views across landscaped courtyard
- Dual aspect first floor study
- Kitchen layout includes separate island
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
To register your interest and receive priority information fill out your details below:
Quintessential English cottage style
Stretching along the boundary of the site, Austin Mews was originally built in 1886. Laid out as a stepped terrace, it now houses three superb new cottages, each with their own secluded garden.
Offering varying degrees of open-plan living, these new homes have been cleverly planned to maximise the character of the original architecture. One has been arranged with the main living areas upstairs, opening onto a spacious balcony, to take advantage of the glorious views across Laureate Gardens’ main courtyard gardens.