Plot 33 | Masefield House
- Three bedroom, duplex penthouse apartment on the second and third floors
- Communal area assessable via lift
- Entrance via secure communal areas
- Triple aspect sky lounge with covered west facing terrace
- Triple aspect, open plan, living area, dining area and kitchen with balcony
- Three double bedrooms, master bedroom and bedroom two en suite
- Separate study with balcony
- Underfloor heating throughout
A modern masterpiece of understatement
Masefield House has been designed to take town centre living to an entirely new level; an inspired selection of just eight luxury apartments. Each new home is lift-accessible, and comes with allocated spaces in the adjacent underground parking to provide total peace of mind.
Flooded with light from the floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, the open plan interiors have been considered carefully to optimise luxury and style, creating spacious, comfortable settings for entertaining or relaxing in. The two duplex penthouse apartments boast spectacular rooftop sky lounges with 15 metre glass enclosed rooms, offering unparalleled views across the historic rooftops of Henley-on-Thames towards the River Thames.