Plot 16 | Austin Mews
- Two bedroom home
- Spacious and sociable open plan living / dining area and kitchen
- kitchen layout includes separate island
- Rear terrace and garden assessed via the living / dining area
- Utility room
- Ground floor W.C
- Master bedroom with walk in dressing room and en suite
- One further double bedroom plus separate study
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 6 Wordsworth Court
Living / Dining Area5.49m x 5.40m 18'0" x 17'9"
Kitchen5.34m x 3.19m 17'6" x 10'5"
Master Bedroom5.49m x 3.32m 18'0" x 10'10"
Bedroom 23.18m x 3.14m 10'5" x 10'4"
Study3.18m x 1.99m 10'5" x 6'6"
Total Area133 sq m 1432 sq ft
Front Garden38 sq m 414 sq ft
Rear Garden56 sq m 603 sq ft
Quintessential English cottage style
Stretching along the boundary of the site, Austin Mews was originally built in 1886. Laid out as a stepped terrace, it now houses three superb new cottages, each with their own secluded garden.
Offering varying degrees of open-plan living, these new homes have been cleverly planned to maximise the character of the original architecture. One has been arranged with the main living areas upstairs, opening onto a spacious balcony, to take advantage of the glorious views across Laureate Gardens’ main courtyard gardens.