Plot 18 | Austin Mews
- Two bedroom home with sleeping accommodation to the ground floor and reception rooms to the first floor
- Master bedroom includes walk in dressing room and en suite
- Bedroom two and bathroom
- Utility room
- Open plan living / dining area and kitchen to first floor with balcony with views across landscaped courtyard
- Dual aspect first floor study
- Kitchen layout includes separate island
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 6 Wordsworth Court
Master Bedroom4.96m x 3.21m 16'3" x 10'6"
Bedroom 25.00m x 2.93m 16'4" x 9'7"
Living / Dining Area5.38m x 5.14m 17'8" x 16'10"
Kitchen4.19m x 3.68m 13'9" x 12'0"
Study2.62m x 2.01m 8'7" x 6'7"
Balcony6.59m x 2.14m 21'7" x 7'0"
Total Area123 sq m 1324 sq ft
Front Garden9 sq m 103 sq ft
Rear and Side Garden81 sq m 880 sq ft
Quintessential English cottage style
Stretching along the boundary of the site, Austin Mews was originally built in 1886. Laid out as a stepped terrace, it now houses three superb new cottages, each with their own secluded garden.
Offering varying degrees of open-plan living, these new homes have been cleverly planned to maximise the character of the original architecture. One has been arranged with the main living areas upstairs, opening onto a spacious balcony, to take advantage of the glorious views across Laureate Gardens’ main courtyard gardens.