Plot 27 | Masefield House
- Three bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Entrance via own front door
- Private front rear and side terrace area
- Open plan, triple aspect, living area, dining area and kitchen with two sets of French doors opening onto terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite (bath and walk in shower) and French doors opening on to terrace
- Bedroom two with ensuite and door opening onto terrace
- Bedroom three / study with door opening onto terrace
- Underfloor heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 27 Masefield House
Living Area5.97m x 5.22m 19'7" x 17'2"
Kitchen5.97m x 3.42m 19'7" x 11'2"
Dining Area5.97m x 3.41m 19'7" x 11'2"
Master Bedroom5.66m x 3.05m 18'7" x 10'0"
Bedroom 25.66m x 3.05m 18'7" x 10'0"
Bedroom 3 / Study4.68m x 3.05m 15'4" x 10'0"
Total Area177 sq m 1905 sq ft
Front Garden17 sq m 183 sq ft
Side and Rear Garden110 sq m 1184 sq ft
To register your interest and receive priority information fill out your details below:
A modern masterpiece of understatement
Masefield House has been designed to take town centre living to an entirely new level; an inspired selection of just eight luxury apartments. Each new home is lift-accessible, and comes with allocated spaces in the adjacent underground parking to provide total peace of mind.
Flooded with light from the floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, the open plan interiors have been considered carefully to optimise luxury and style, creating spacious, comfortable settings for entertaining or relaxing in. The two duplex penthouse apartments boast spectacular rooftop sky lounges with 15 metre glass enclosed rooms, offering unparalleled views across the historic rooftops of Henley-on-Thames towards the River Thames.