Plot 30 | Masefield House
- Two bedroom apartment on the first floor
- Entrance via secure communal area
- Communal area assessable via lift
- Open plan kitchen / dining area and living area with balcony
- Kitchen layout includes separate island
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Bedroom two with balcony
- Underfloor heating throughout
Living Area4.93m x 2.68m 16'2" x 8'10"
Kitchen / Dining Area5.85m x 4.39m 19'2" x 14'5"
Master Bedroom5.72m x 3.28m 18'9" x 10'9"
Bedroom 24.68m x 3.30m 15'4" x 10'10"
Balcony 12.18m x 1.01m 7'1" x 3'3"
Balcony 23.77m x 1.19m 12'4" x 3'10"
Total Area101 sq m 1087 sq ft
A modern masterpiece of understatement
Masefield House has been designed to take town centre living to an entirely new level; an inspired selection of just eight luxury apartments. Each new home is lift-accessible, and comes with allocated spaces in the adjacent underground parking to provide total peace of mind.
Flooded with light from the floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, the open plan interiors have been considered carefully to optimise luxury and style, creating spacious, comfortable settings for entertaining or relaxing in. The two duplex penthouse apartments boast spectacular rooftop sky lounges with 15 metre glass enclosed rooms, offering unparalleled views across the historic rooftops of Henley-on-Thames towards the River Thames.