Plot 19 | Tennyson House
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the ground floor
- Entrance via secure communal area
- High ceiling (Just under 11')
- Large traditional sash windows with deep cills
- Private patio area to front and rear
- Separate living / dining room
- Galley kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Utility room
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
Living / Dining Room5.40m x 3.88m 17'8" x 12'9"
Kitchen3.41m x 2.43m 11'2" x 7'12"
Master Bedroom4.10m x 4.10m 13'5" x 13'5"
Bedroom 23.77m x 3.41m 12'4" x 11'2"
Total Area79 sq m 850 sq ft
Front Garden28 sq m 302 sq ft
Rear Garden32 sq m 344 sq ft
To register your interest and receive priority information fill out your details below:
Learning from history
With its striking brick detailing and quaint original paired ‘boys and girls’ entrances and staircases, Tennyson House looks the epitome of a mid-Victorian school house. Built in 1871 - 1872, it was designed to provide an education facility for local children.
Today, Tennyson House is home to a collection of just eight highly desirable and roomy two bedroom apartments. With gardens and private outside areas on the ground floor, and balconies to two, first floor apartments, the high ceilings, generous proportions and impressive entrance halls create a very favourable, light-filled, living environment.