Plot 20 | Tennyson House
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the ground floor
- Entrance via secure communal area
- High ceiling (Just under 11')
- Large traditional sash windows with deep cills
- Private wrap around patio area
- Separate living / dining room
- Kitchen overlooking private patio
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 22 Tennyson House
Living / Dining Room5.44m x 4.14m 17'10" x 13'7"
Kitchen3.11m x 2.68m 10'2" x 8'10"
Master Bedroom4.77m x 3.05m 15'8" x 10'0"
Bedroom 25.05m x 2.65m 16'6" x 8'8"
Total Area87 sq m 936 sq ft
Rear Garden146 sq m 1579 sq ft
Learning from history
With its striking brick detailing and quaint original paired ‘boys and girls’ entrances and staircases, Tennyson House looks the epitome of a mid-Victorian school house. Built in 1871 - 1872, it was designed to provide an education facility for local children.
Today, Tennyson House is home to a collection of just eight highly desirable and roomy two bedroom apartments. With gardens and private outside areas on the ground floor, and balconies to two, first floor apartments, the high ceilings, generous proportions and impressive entrance halls create a very favourable, light-filled, living environment.