Plot 21 | Tennyson House
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the ground floor
- Parking to side and rear
- Entrance via secure communal area
- High ceiling (Just under 11')
- Large traditional sash windows with deep cills
- Private patio area
- Separate living / dining room to kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 22 Tennyson House
Living / Dining Room5.44m x 4.16m 17'10" x 13'7"
Kitchen3.07m x 2.52m 10'1" x 8'3"
Master Bedroom4.94m x 3.09m 16'2" x 10'2"
Bedroom 25.11m x 2.71m 16'9" x 8'11"
Total Area87 sq m 936 sq ft
Rear Garden30 sq m 325 sq ft
To register your interest and receive priority information fill out your details below:
Learning from history
With its striking brick detailing and quaint original paired ‘boys and girls’ entrances and staircases, Tennyson House looks the epitome of a mid-Victorian school house. Built in 1871 - 1872, it was designed to provide an education facility for local children.
Today, Tennyson House is home to a collection of just eight highly desirable and roomy two bedroom apartments. With gardens and private outside areas on the ground floor, and balconies to two, first floor apartments, the high ceilings, generous proportions and impressive entrance halls create a very favourable, light-filled, living environment.