Plot 23 | Tennyson House
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the first floor
- Entrance via secure communal area
- High ceiling (Approximately 9')
- Large traditional sash windows with deep cills
- Separate living / dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 22 Tennyson House
Living / Dining Area5.42m x 5.10m 17'9" x 16'9"
Kitchen5.41m x 2.25m 17'9" x 7'5"
Master Bedroom4.95m x 3.52m 16'2" x 11'7"
Bedroom 24.11m x 3.40m 13'6" x 11'1"
Balcony5.05m x 1.33m 16'6" x 4'4"
Total Area95 sq m 1023 sq ft
To register your interest and receive priority information fill out your details below:
Learning from history
With its striking brick detailing and quaint original paired ‘boys and girls’ entrances and staircases, Tennyson House looks the epitome of a mid-Victorian school house. Built in 1871 - 1872, it was designed to provide an education facility for local children.
Today, Tennyson House is home to a collection of just eight highly desirable and roomy two bedroom apartments. With gardens and private outside areas on the ground floor, and balconies to two, first floor apartments, the high ceilings, generous proportions and impressive entrance halls create a very favourable, light-filled, living environment.