Plot 2 | Wordsworth Court
- One of only two bungalows within Laureate Gardens
- Living room french doors opening onto the front garden, overlooking the landscaped courtyard
- Kitchen / dining area French doors opening onto the private rear terrace
- Glazed internal French doors separate the living room and kitchen / dining area
- 21' kitchen layout includes separate island
- Master bedroom includes walk in dressing room and en suite
- Underfloor heating throughout
Living Room5.14m x 4.92m 16'10" x 16'1"
Kitchen / Dining Area6.37m x 4.20m 20'10" x 13'9"
Master Bedroom3.88m x 3.74m 12'8" x 12'3"
Bedroom 23.74m x 2.85m 12'3" x 9'4"
Total Area107 sq m 1152 sq ft
Front Garden70 sq m 762 sq ft
Rear Garden60 sq m 653 sq ft
To register your interest and receive priority information fill out your details below:
A serene sanctuary for modern living
Centred around an exquisite 18th century south-facing courtyard, and with an elegant arcaded main façade, Wordsworth Court now offers a choice of 15 spacious two and three bedroom homes within the lovingly restored Grade II listed buildings.
Each different from its neighbour, these new homes have been designed to follow the ‘grain’ and unique features of the original structure, with some offering French doors that open onto privately-owned gardens and others with charming views down to the Thames Valley.
The centrepiece is The Master's Office, with its stunning semi-octagonal bay window, overlooking a mature southerly facing terraced garden, with a large lawn area framed by trees.
|5||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Available||View|
|6||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Available||View|
|7||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Sold||View|
|The Master’s Office||3||3||Ground 1st||House||Available||View|