Plot 3 | Wordsworth Court
- Two storey cottage with dormer window features to the first floor
- Kitchen / living / dining area French doors opening onto the front garden, overlooking the landscaped courtyard
- 30' open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Separate utility room
- Ground floor W.C
- Master bedroom includes walk in dressing room and en suite
- Separate his and her studies
- Traditional column radiator heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 6 Wordsworth Court
Kitchen / Living / Dining Area9.39m x 5.10m 30'10" x 16'8"
Study1.76m x 1.54m 5'9" x 5'1"
Master Bedroom5.06m x 2.96m 16'7" x 9'8"
Bedroom 23.69m x 2.64m 12'1" x 8'8"
Study3.71m x 2.69m 12'2" x 8'10"
Total Area132 sq m 1421 sq ft
Front Garden54 sq m 582 sq ft
Rear Garden90 sq m 973 sq ft
A serene sanctuary for modern living
Centred around an exquisite 18th century south-facing courtyard, and with an elegant arcaded main façade, Wordsworth Court now offers a choice of 15 spacious two and three bedroom homes within the lovingly restored Grade II listed buildings.
Each different from its neighbour, these new homes have been designed to follow the ‘grain’ and unique features of the original structure, with some offering French doors that open onto privately-owned gardens and others with charming views down to the Thames Valley.
The centrepiece is The Master's Office, with its stunning semi-octagonal bay window, overlooking a mature southerly facing terraced garden, with a large lawn area framed by trees.
|5||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Available||View|
|6||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Available||View|
|7||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Sold||View|
|The Master’s Office||3||3||Ground 1st||House||Available||View|