Plot 9 | Wordsworth Court
- Three bedroom home with dormer window feature to upper floor
- Terrace area overlooking landscaped courtyard
- 42' open plan living / dining area and kitchen
- 3.16m high ceilings to ground floor
- Ground floor W.C
- 700 sq ft open plan living / dining and and kitchen with french doors opening onto the terrace area
- Utility Room
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom includes walk in dressing room and en suite
- Underfloor heating throughout
Please note image shown is of plot 11 Wordsworth Court
Living / Dining Area8.43m x 4.94m 27'8" x 16'2"
Kitchen4.98m x 4.78m 16'4" x 15'8"
Master Bedroom4.70m x 2.97m 15'5" x 9'9"
Bedroom 23.86m x 3.39m 12'7" x 11'1"
Bedroom 33.86m x 3.76m 12'7" x 12'4"
Total Area164 sq m 1765 sq ft
Front Garden61 sq m 661 sq ft
A serene sanctuary for modern living
Centred around an exquisite 18th century south-facing courtyard, and with an elegant arcaded main façade, Wordsworth Court now offers a choice of 15 spacious two and three bedroom homes within the lovingly restored Grade II listed buildings.
Each different from its neighbour, these new homes have been designed to follow the ‘grain’ and unique features of the original structure, with some offering French doors that open onto privately-owned gardens and others with charming views down to the Thames Valley.
The centrepiece is The Master's Office, with its stunning semi-octagonal bay window, overlooking a mature southerly facing terraced garden, with a large lawn area framed by trees.
|5||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||£1,250,000||View|
|6||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Reserved||View|
|7||3||3||Ground 1st 2nd||House||Sold|
|The Master’s Office||3||3||Ground 1st||House||£1,250,000||View|