Conceived to suit 21st century lifestyles
Streamlined, sleek and efficient, the interiors of Laureate Gardens are flawless examples of the purity of modern design. Using the finest materials, with fittings from only the best brands, each home is equipped with the highest quality specification, to satisfy the most demanding requirements.
A mixture of well-equipped, bespoke kitchens that have integrated appliances designed to optimise space and quality of living experience.
- Stone work surfaces ( *choice of colours available)
- Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
- Porcelain floor tiles ( *choice of colours available)
- Siemens induction hob
- Siemens built-in oven and microwave
- Siemens built-in fridge / freezer
- Siemens built-in dishwasher
- Siemens washer / dryer
LIGHTING, TV AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Infrastructure for broadband connectivity to all homes
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals
- to living / dining room and looped to all bedrooms
- Telephone sockets to primary rooms
- Video entry system to each home connected to the Laureate Gardens entrance gate
All homes have been designed with sustainability at the fore. Each home includes a range of features to maximise its environmental credentials.
- Building assessed to energy performance standards
- Upgraded insulation to historic buildings
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets
- Sensor controls to external and communal lighting
- Homes optimise daylight and views of the communal courtyard and gardens
- Energy efficient lighting and appliances throughout
- The use of subtly placed photovoltaic solar panels to contribute towards communal lighting
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
Porcelain tiled bathrooms with high quality sanitary ware. All homes benefit from at least one bathroom with walk in shower (and some also with bathtubs) and en suite.
- White high quality sanitary range
- Fitted bespoke vanity units
- Thermostatic controlled heated towel rail
- Shaver sockets
- Energy efficient LED lighting
In order to further enhance the living experience and provide all residents with peace of mind, the following features have also been included in the development.
- Vehicular and pedestrian entrance gates with video entry system and remote / fob controlled entry
- Insurance recognised locks to doors
- Mains operated smoke detectors to all homes
- Security lighting to each home and appropriate lighting to all communal areas
- Wall lighting to all front and rear entrance doors
- Industry recognised 10 year structural defect warranty to all dwellings
- Allocated parking to all homes (underground for the majority)
LANDSCAPING AND GARDENS
Creation of a professionally landscaped communal courtyard garden as the centrepiece to Laureate Gardens.
- Developed by a landscape architect, communal areas are assured an attractive selection of plants and trees all year round
- High quality road and walkway throughout
- Emphasis on both communal and private garden areas
HEATING AND VENTILATION
Heating is provided by gas fired energy efficient boilers. A mixture of wet underfloor heating and traditional radiator systems are provided to properties.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Hot water storage
- Selection of traditional style gas fed fireplaces
- New double-glazed open-able windows
All internal finishes are designed to the highest standards and are sensitive to the nature and setting of each dwelling.
- Parquet and engineered timber floors to living areas ( *choice of colours / *optional carpet to living areas)
- Carpets to bedrooms and study areas ( *choice of colours available)
- Walk in wardrobes to selected master bedroom
- Décor to compliment the period features
- Historic features of the original 1790s buildings integrated into living experience
Laureate Gardens offers all residents that little bit extra, to ensure that their new home and living experience provides greater independence in living, and removes the hassles of a traditional family home.
- Estates management services overseen by the experienced Amber estates management team